Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The 4th of July

That night after watching the firework show and eating ice cream at Leatherby's, Brandon and I went to the Parry's home and hung out with a few other couples. We did some illigal fireworks...well some other people did :) It was really fun...but we were constantly on the lookout for cops. Thank gooodness we didn't have to deal with them.
That morning I was able to get a picture of my handsome man sleeping...all wrapped up in my baby blanket. It was priceless.
That morning Brandon and I were privilaged to attend Jane's baptism. It was a very special day. It was a really nice way to start our 4th of July. After the baptism we went and ate a yummy lunch at Jane's other grandparent's house.


Ok so Brandon and I kept ourselves busy while waiting for the firework show to begin in the Sunrise mall. I guess you could say that we had a little too much fun. This is the SOUR face.



I have no idea what you would call this face but it was fun...we were entertaining the other people around us. Hey everyone has a dorky side. We just happen to have two.







1 comment:

  1. Fun! I need to talk to you guys. It's been forever. I heard you are going on vacation soon. Give me a jingle when you get back.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete